Leigh Bowery Hardcover – 7 Sep 1998
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Bamber Delver, Amsterdam - the Netherlands journalist/writer (1984; Bowery at Farell House) website under construction with Bowery-department a.o. interview, articles, unknown pics
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There is a temptation in books about Leigh Bowery to concentrate on his many startling 'looks' to the exclusion of all else (Leigh's 'looks' were his way-out and often painful... Read morePublished on 1 Dec. 2002
This is a great book ,Covering one of the greatest people of our time.Fantastic pictures ans also great story and interviews. Read morePublished on 12 April 2000
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Fashion
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Fashion Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Biography > Artists, Architects & Photographers
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art > Theatre
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts