Leifheit Parat Plus Wall-Mounted Foil, Cling Film and Kitchen Roll Holder Dispenser - White
|Price:||£19.54 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.45 (11%)|
- Practical kitchen wall-mounted dispenser in white with additional storage for small items to keep things in one place
- An easy-to-use roll holder dispenser for cling film, foil and kitchen towel and stores freezer bags, tape and container for bag ties or clips
- Razor sharp blades are safely hidden behind the ergonomically designed cutters and trim cling film and foil in a straight line
- Steel cutters leave ample foil and cling film protruding ready for next time's use
- 3 year guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The frustrating days of crumpled cling film, tearing foils and wastage are over. Leifheit’s Parat Plus Roll Holder dispenser is a solution for every kitchen, cutting cling film and foil in a one-swipe motion as well as being the go-to gadget storing many kitchen practicals. The roll-holder’s steel cutters run along the cling film and foil and cut in a neat straight line.
The cutters are cleverly positioned to leave ample cling film or foil protruding at the end of every cut making it hassle-free to pull out for next time’s use.
Wall mounted, it comes in a smart white plastic. The roll holder accommodates kitchen foil, cling film and kitchen towel. Its additional features provides space for small freezer bags and a small items tray.
Measurement for holding rolls:
For cling film and foil rolls: Max width 30.5 cm; max diameter 4.5 cm. For paper towel rolls: Max width 27.5 cm; max diameter 13 cm.
Dimensions: L 9 x W 39 x H 32 cm.
Simple wall fixing, with screws and standard wall plugs supplied.
For over 50 years, Leifheit has been one of Germany’s leading suppliers of household goods across Europe to make life in the home easier and convenient. True to Leifheit’s motto, always have better ideas. Leifheit offers a quality range of practical solutions with designs that are of the highest quality, focusing in the areas of cleaning, laundry care and the kitchen.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. You DO NOT feed film or foil through the slots, the slots are for the blades to travel along not for the products to be slotted through.
2. The cling film goes to the top. and the foil underneath (they have different blades for each).
3. Load the rolls into the device when on the wall (without the cover on obviously), pull a couple of inches off foil from the UNDERSIDE of the roll and fold down an inch or two.
4. Make sure both cutting handles are to the left, place the facia back on over the top, just press it straight on gently.
5. To use - pull down several inches of foil or film as required, slide blade handle to the RIGHT and then BACK to the starting LEFT position.
Hope this helps.
PS - I only needed to use the two screws supplied, anymore is overkill .. and screw them in firmly but not too hard else you risk cracking the thin plastic.