- Paperback: 126 pages
- Publisher: Prima Games (6 Sept. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761554114
- ISBN-13: 978-0761554110
- Product Dimensions: 21.5 x 0.7 x 27.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 789,480 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Lego Star Wars 2: The Official Strategy Guide (Prima Official Game Guides) Paperback – 6 Sep 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My top tips for this game are:
1) Save your money until you have completed Story mode, you can then spend it wisely in Freeplay mode. Most of the characters you'll need (Luke, Darth, Boba Fett) become available for nowt once you've defeated them
2) Keep an eye out for the red bricks, once found they give you the extras to buy e.g invincibility, super lasers etc
3) Boba Fett is the main man, especially with bounty hunter rockets enabled. He flies like R2D2 but packs a punch too
4) Once you've purchased an extra, it isn't enabled by default (took me a while to sus this !). Once in the game, press Start, then Extras to toggle them on and off
5) Ghost characters are expensive (the enemy cannot see you so won't shoot you !) but invincibility is better value (900,000 studs) to start with
6) Don't waste time struggling to get that high-up mini-kit in story mode. Most of them aren't attainable until you do it in Freeplay with a Jedi or Bounty Hunter
Enjoy - I love this game. The guide should help add value to the great Star Wars adventure, but it does have some omissions.
The book gives advice on the characters ie whether they are a bounty hounter, what doors they can open, weapons etc. The book also gives a very good map showing where the mini kits and blue canistors are, and of the course the red brick.
When playing freeplay, the book lists the mini kits in a number order and shows in a different colour what can only be reteived on freeplay and it hints as to what character you may need to get ie use the red force.
I gives enough info to guide you without telling you how to do it step by step ie the bounty hunter challenges.
The only downside from my point of view it does not explain what you need to do to get some of the achievements!
Although not essential this has helped him have yet more fun with this game.
Would have had five stars if slightly cheaper!
In summary,, good if stuck not for completing the game - I have used a gamer written guide which I found by googling for it and that is much more useful