Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Legler 4-in-1 Winnie The Pooh Non-Wooden Puzzles
|Price:||£8.93 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.06 (1%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This fantastic set from Trefl is four jigsaw puzzles in one!
- The puzzles feature the adorable Winnie the Pooh and friends.
- Beautifully finished and extremely high quality.
- The puzzles come in four different sizes, suiting different abilities.
- Suitable for children aged 4 years and above.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
A four in one puzzle set for children from Trefl. A great way of developing hand eye co-ordination and problem solving skills, this set features four puzzles with different size pieces – making it a great set for a variety of ages. The four different designs mean hours of fun and a great way for children to develop their skills. Jigsaw puzzles are an excellent way of stimulating the brain and helping short term memory in a fun and easy way. Great for an individual activity or to play as a group and boost team work skills.
Doing puzzles is a popular educational entertainment for people of all ages. Since it was founded in 1985, Trefl Group has been one of the leading companies in Pomerania (Pomorze). Trefl makes great emphasis of its corporate and social responsibilities, with particular emphasis on product safety, nature conservation issues, and local charitable and sporting initiatives.
1 x Puzzle
What do customers buy after viewing this item?