on 1 December 2013
What I loved about this book, was that I honestly did not know what was going to happen next. A Minecraft war between human players and super mobs! Wow, as Neo tries to hold back the Mob invasion, we start to wonder -- is he the Special One?

I won't give that away as this story is well thought out and genuinely surprising. It was a quick read and as i flip the pages, I could not stop! I wanted to find out -- what's going on here? A very cool Minecraft Story with a dark and twisted path to the end. You won't regret it!
on 1 December 2013
It starts off with a bit of description of the Overworld City, and you may feel like you're in the Game, as if there is nothing of consequence about to happen. But with each moment that passes, you're drawn into the Awesome Minecraft World of Super Mobs & Enemies that are about to destroy your NPC City you live in.

Neo is a cool main character, and each time the story kept me guessing, all the way to the end. As a Minecraft addict I personally wanted an expansion with more detail of the history of all characters involved, but I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the overall work. With that being said, you're in for a unique experience!
on 4 December 2013
I think I've mentioned before that my hubs and I are big gamers. I actually have to watch it, because it's sooooo easy to get sucked into wasting hours clicking mice and pressing controller buttons. Just one more minute, I think, just one more! But anyway, my hubs told me about Minecraft and the tie-in stories available, so I went to check them out.

First I read MINECRAFT: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, which gave me a pretty good idea of the world and an adventure to go with it. Then after taking a break for some spicy romance, I went on to the next volume, which was MINECRAFT: WAR REVOLUTION. It turned out to be a short but sweet read with interesting characters and snappy dialogue. It's so fun, fleshing out the worlds of games you play, am I right? I am definitely passing it on to my hubs, and you should try it, too!
on 5 December 2013
Minecraft: The Minecraft War Revolution (Minecraft books) by Adrian king is another great guide.

The Minecraft War Revolution is a must have guide that you should read in order to master this game.

Learn what to do in this awesome mine craft world of super mobs and enemies if you hope to stop them from taking over. Told in a story form, this guide will help you understand what you need to do to avoid complete annihilation.

This is a great adventure just like the first book 'MINECRAFT: ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE' both are great short books and I highly recommend them

5 stars
on 4 December 2013
Adrian King has done it again and come out with another Minecraft Book! The Minecraft war revolution is the guide you need in order to master this game. In this final adventure it is a war against human players and the mob. Learn what to do if you hope to stop them from taking over. Told in a story-like manner, this guide will help you understand what you need to do to avoid complete annihilation.
on 2 December 2013
Whoa what a bizarrely beautiful Minecraft Fantasy story. Boy i'm glad i found this! I honestly can't think of anything similar to this book - it's got a Fantasy and quality that is genuinely surprising. I wish it was longer. I am praying there's more that the author can come up with...
on 3 December 2013
Great little story to go along with hidden tips for Minecraft, great idea and cool read. Got it for my nephew really since he is so much more into Mindcraft than me and he loved it, but I found myself not being able to stop reading till the end. I'll look for more of these books.
on 2 December 2013
Very cool story for Minecraft fans. I got this book for my son who is an avid Mincrafter. And he loved it - he has told me all about what went on in the book which is a great sign to me that it is a good story, because normally he doesn't do that. Great story for Minecreaft fans!
on 20 May 2015
Great book wonder if there are more magic blades,super mobs ect... so yeah great book highly recomended to everyone and cant wait for book 4 :-)
on 8 September 2014
gggghhhhhhhhbbbbbbhhhhhhhgggggg gggghhhhhhhhbbbbbbhhhhhhhgggggg f f f d r z d d d d x x x x x. X x x