- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Happy Feet 2/Yogi Bear/Legend Of The Guardians Triple Pack [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£34.24 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Triple bill of animated family features. In 'Happy Feet 2' (2011) Mumble the tap-dancing penguin (voice of Elijah Wood) is dismayed to discover that his small son, Erik (Elizabeth Daily), cannot, or will not, dance. Instead, Erik idolises The Mighty Sven (Hank Azaria), a penguin who can fly. With no hope of competing with this charismatic new role model, Mumble gives up all hope of passing his passion onto his son. But when their world comes under threat from powerful external forces, Erik realises that his father is a true hero after all. The film features the voice talents of Robin Williams, Pink, Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Ray Winstone. 'Yogi Bear' (2010), based on the classic Hanna Barbera character, features both CGI animation and live-action with the voice talents of Dan Aykroyd as Yogi and Justin Timberlake as his loyal sidekick, Boo Boo. When mean old Mayor Brown (Andrew Daly) decides to close Jellystone Park down and sell off the land, Yogi and Boo Boo join forces with nature documentary filmmaker Rachel (Anna Faris) and their old adversary, Ranger Smith (Tom Cavanagh), to save the park for all its visitors and furry forest inhabitants. 'Legend of the Guardians - the Owls of Ga'Hoole' (2010), adapted from the first three books of the 'Guardians of Ga'Hoole' series by Kathryn Lasky, follows barn owl Soren (Jim Sturgess) as he is abducted and taken to St. Aggie's, a home for orphan owls. However, it is no ordinary orphanage - at St. Aggie's young owls are programmed into becoming soldiers and are forced to join the organisation's army... Geoffrey Rush and Helen Mirren also add their voice talents.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
When you look at these individually you can be paying up to £13 each, so getting this pack is a bargain, and the 3d quality is really good too!
Happy Feet: Very good 3D, cool songs. (Bill and Will the krills were the stars of this film!)
Legends of the Guardians: Very colorful, amazing 3D. (May be a little too instense for the kids, but a good watch)
With this price, it's like getting a film for only 5 pounds!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great box set.good delivery time all discs perfect condition and packaging bargain price.yogi bear the best 3d of them allPublished 14 months ago by mr zoot
excellent viewing these in 3D it makes the films so much more interestingPublished 22 months ago by Jacqui Dollar
The grandchildren love these three dvd's, Yogi bear is always on the TV as well as Happy Feet, as title Good SetPublished on 20 Jan. 2014 by Amazon Customer