Legal Materials For Social Workers (Blackstone Press) Paperback – 8 Jul 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Hugh Brayne is Professor of Law at Sunderland Business School. He was previously Head of School and Professor of Law at Kingston University (1996-1998), and Lecturer/Professor of Law at the University of Northumbria (1985-1996). He is a qualified Solicitor. Graeme Broadbent is Senior Lecturer in Law at Kingston University. He was previously Senior Lecturer at Sunderland Business School.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology