- ‼️ LIMITED OFFER ‼️ Save 20% on our ▶️ Stretch Grips ◀️ when you purchase our ▶️ Door Flexibility Trainer PRO ◀️ Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% each on flexibility training products offered by EverStretch Ltd. when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code ESBUY004 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% each on flexibility training products offered by EverStretch Ltd. when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ESBUY003 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% each on flexibility training products offered by EverStretch Ltd. when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code ESBUY002 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 25% on our Door Flexibility Trainer PRO if you buy this product! 1) Add This Product to your cart 2) Search "B01D625E6S" and Add it to the cart 3) Enter code "ESPRO25OFF" at checkout. Enter code ESPRO25OFF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Leg Stretcher: Get More Flexible With The Door Flexibility Trainer PRO by EverStretch: Premium stretching equipment for ballet, dance, MMA, taekwondo & gymnastics. Your own portable stretch machine!
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ❤️️ ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST. Easy-to-use leg stretcher to improve your leg flexibility, balance and range of motion in a natural body position. Just a few weeks of consistent use and your friends will notice considerable improvements to your movements.
- ⚜️ MOVE EFFORTLESSLY. Flexibility equipment that's ready to use in a few seconds: put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost, close the door and pull the strap through the D-ring and you're ready to take your poses to the next level. Like a portable stretch machine!
- ☺️️ MAKES STRETCHING MORE COMFORTABLE. Train with confidence. Nothing will break due to use of high quality materials: 150gr cotton strap that smoothly slides through 6mm solid metal welded D-ring. Door anchor secures the strap with a metal bolt through a metal plate.
- ⭐ SUPERIOR DESIGN. Does not damage door and stays put. The Metal Plate in the Door Anchor is padded with Foam and covered with soft Felt so this leg stretching equipment will not scratch or damage your door and won't move or slide while you're stretching your legs.
- ☘️ NO RISK: MONEY BACK GUARANTEE + LIFETIME WARRANTY. Buy with confidence. Not happy? We'll refund you; no questions asked. Register on the EverStretch website for a Lifetime Warranty. How's that for standing behind our product? :)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Is Ballet, Dancing, Gymnastics or Cheerleading your passion? Do you wish you'd be more flexible and would move more effortlessly? The EverStretch Door Flexibility Trainer PRO will make you move like the people you've always admired.
The EverStretch Door Flexibility Trainer PRO is a portable leg stretcher designed for ballet, dance, martial arts and other sports. Use any sturdy doorpost to get results and improve your leg flexibility, hip range of motion, balance and gain strength and control over your movements.
NATURAL BODY POSITION
Stretching in an upright body position resembles movements in ballet, dance, rhythmic gymnastics, etc. more realistically than flexibility equipment like a stretching machine.
PROVEN TO BE EFFECTIVE BY PROFESSIONALS
Several professional athletes have used and endorsed the EverStretch Door Flexibility Trainer PRO. They all found the legs stretching experience to be unique, realistic, and very effective compared to a stretching machine.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRO (THIS PRODUCT) AND LITE(OTHER PRODUCT)?
The LITE and PRO version of our Door Flexibility Trainer are similar in the way they work. Both have a strap, a door anchor and will give you access to our online portal instructions and exercises. Where the LITE version gives you just that, the PRO version is the superior version. It has a heavy duty door anchor, softer webbing and a padded foot loop which are more comfortable on your skin. Also a mesh carrying bag, a door sign and a 24-page color print booklet are included (emailed as PDF for the LITE version).
Click ADD TO CART to get your EverStretch Door Flexibility Trainer and start getting results NOW!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Put the square thing over your door and close your door.
2.You put the stretch bands through the loop that's hanging. Turn the band sideways if you can to get it in easier.
3. You stand to the side. (Let's say you stand facing to your right)
4. Put your left foot in backwards in one loop and use your hand for pulling the other.
3. Stretch your leg out and pull it up as much as you can. (Just where you are comfortable enough)
4. Use your right foot and push yourself up and down. Lift your heel off the ground as far up as you can and back down. This stretches your ham strings.
5. Keep your arms away from your ears as you do this. Putting your head back. As you're doing this you wanna act as if the stretch bands isn't there and you're doing by yourself. The Stretch band is just to see how far YOU can stretch your legs by yourself. You can go far up but can you lift your leg that high without it? Think...
6. Do the same to the other side. You can also lift your foot (That's in the loop) and bring the rest of your body down towards the ground. One hand touching the ground and the other one holding the band, pulling your foot up and stretch it as much as possible. (At a comfortable level) Try to get comfortable. There is more to the video I think but I didnt bother to watch it all. Just that part. Also, to get a good ham string exercise. Lay flat on your back, bring one leg up bended, with your knee close your chest. (Stay comfortable) then lift the rest of your leg so that now your leg is nearly straight up as you hold the center with both hands. Now, one you have it held up, push your heel upwards and then back and bring your leg back to bending position. Repeat this and go on to the next leg.
I recently joined pole fitness and my flexibility, is erm, how you say... horrible. A lot of the tricks require a splits and I'm unable to do so at this time. This leg stretcher definitely helped me hold a stretch correctly vs being hunched on the ground. I particularly enjoy the exercise correction of this product due to being a PT nerd. I'm sure if I put enough time and effort into this, I'll finally be able to make my routine a little more... sexier?
One star down because of the price. I feel like I could've done the same thing with a strap and door anchor for half the cost.. or even use my TRX door pulley. But, eh it is what it is.