- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Leeds (Pevsner Architectural Guides: City Guides) Paperback – 7 Jun 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'[A] timely and rewarding advance...richly illustrated with mostly colour photographs... thorough and well-researched...' -- Stephen Haigh, Archaeological Journal, 2005
'superb' -- Stephen McClarence, Yorkshire Post, April 22 2006
About the Author
Susan Wrathmell is an independent architectural historian based in West Yorkshire.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PS. And there are even mentions of pubs in this guide.