FE Lecturer's Guide to Diversity and Inclusion (Essential FE Toolkit) Paperback – 15 Nov 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The book has considerable strength not only in its very readable style, and in the informative content of each of the specialist chapters, but in identifying the role of the teacher as an instigator of positve meaningful learning through knowledge of the student's needs and relevant individualised learning. It is a valuable and important addition to the literature for all FE staff" Good Autism Practice Journal, 2006
About the Author
Anne-Marie Wright is Senior Lecturer in SEN at the School of Education and Training PCET, University of Greenwich, UK.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Education Management & Organisation > Administration & Organisation
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Care & Counselling > Bullying & Violence
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > SEN Teaching
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies