- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Lecture Notes: Ophthalmology Paperback – 28 Oct 2011
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The Lecture Notes series has always been a useful source for revision and this ophthalmology edition is not an exception. With an excellent balance of text, diagrams and colour photographs this book gives the reader an overview of the most important features of ophthalmology...I would definitely recommend it." Eye News
"A concise well paid out text with good photographs and explanatory diagrams, makes this tricky subject just a little more bearable. At this reasonable price, I wish that this book had been around last year when I bought a lesser quality text for almost double the price and hardly ever opened it. Only the short sighted would give this book a wide berth. Really worth a look." Surgo--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Beautifully illustrated throughout, Ophthalmology Lecture Notes concentrates on the most common eye problems that health practitioners are expected to diagnose and manage.
The book begins with a brief introduction to ocular anatomy and eye examination, and then focuses on core conditions in ophthalmology. The highly structured text includes self assessment material at the end of each chapter, as well as a series of clinical cases at the end of the book – all designed to facilitate easy access to information, making the book an ideal resource for both study and revision, while the brand new companion website at www.wiley.com/go/james/ophthalmology features all of the book’s illustrations and images.
Whether you need to develop your knowledge for clinical practice, or refresh that knowledge in the run up to examinations, Ophthalmology Lecture Notes will help foster a systematic approach to the clinical situation for all medical students and hospital doctors.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The detail that is outlined in this book in my experience is sufficient for it to be counted as a textbook so if you are wanting a title that will contain almost all the detail that you need in order to learn Ophthalmology for the first time then strongly consider this text. Should you however be in the process of revision then the Ophthalmology at a Glance title would be a possibly better title for you in order to enable quick revision of the topic.
Competing Interest - Medical Student Reviewer - Received Gratis copy of this title to Review
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm currently doing an optometry degree and it is so helpful for my diseases module! Great pictures and explained in understandable wording.Published 19 months ago by fordy95
ALTHOUGHT I AM OPTOMETRIST OF LONG STANDING I FIND THIS NOTES VERY HELPFUL AND HANDY FOR QUICK REFERANCE. VERY GOOD WITH Q&A.Published 22 months ago by chandrakant mistry
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Optometry - Opticians
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Ophthalmology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Ophthalmology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z