Lecture Notes: Medical Law and Ethics Paperback – 12 Nov 2004
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This book is less hefty than many ethics texts, in that the pages are more than usually broken up with tables and diagrams. This makes it more appealing to the reader and easier for quick reference for MCQ revision, rather than essay writing. I would definitely recommend it." -Black Bag. Bristol Medical School Magazine. Winter 2005
About the Author
Dr Philip Howard is a Consultant Physician at the Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust. As part of his role he is also a Senior Lecturer in Medicine at St George's Hospital Medical School and runs the popular Special Study Module in Medical Ethics and Law at the medical school. James Bogle is a practising barrister at the Inner Temple in London. He also teaches on the St George's Medical Ethics and Law SSM. He has been involved in high profile cases that have set important precedents in medical law and ethics, for example he was instructed Counsel in the Dianne Pretty case.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Forensics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Ethics & Legal Issues
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z