- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £12.08 UK delivery
Leatherman LT875BM Sheath 1-Handed Tool - Black
|Price:||£99.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Stainless steel
- 100% Operable with one hand
- Integrated lanyard attachments
- Stainless steel Body
- 25-Year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
1 x OHT
1 x instructions
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've always been a Gerber tool man. Mostly because of the ease of the one-handed, sliding opening. And I've gone through a lot of multi tools to try and find the right one.
Then I saw the OHT from Leatherman. It looked sturdy and well made and it was the first tool from Leatherman I've seen with the one handed opening, so I gave it a go.
I don't think I'll be replacing this one.
It's great. It's a little on the larger size but it's sturdy, the knives are strong, the screwdrivers work well and no one ever really needs a tiny pair of scissors anyway.
The pouch could be stronger as I've worn through the bottom of mine but don't let that put you off.
The OHT is pretty much perfect for me. It's going to be on my side for a long time.
(As long as it hasn't fallen through the bottom of the pouch)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Impressed with this so far great bit of kit and great service from the seller