Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 9 December 2013
I think this is a great bag for the money. Ok, so there are no zipped pockets or compartments or fone pocket but who cares? I certainly don't. I am not a handbag person but liked this so much, I ordered another in the brown leopard print.
on 16 October 2013
I bought it for a Christmas present, the person will love it! Thanks for the quick turn around!
I might have to get myself one!
on 20 April 2014
Bag is ok for price - but the buckles are only secured by magnet snaps the first time it was used one came off as was not aware. Had to secure with "super glue" been alright since. Should not be expected to do this?????
on 30 September 2013
This came very quickly , whom I have purchased it for will be extremely happy , the colouring on this bag is nice to ,
on 21 May 2014
This is a nice looking bag. Arrived quite quickly. There's an inside pocket and part for mobile. I put my compartment bag organiser insert inside it so I've got the organisation.
on 28 May 2014
Arrived promptly, and is definitely worth the £4.90 I paid, although the inside zip has broken on the 2nd day of using.
on 26 May 2014
Material a bit thin and would have liked it to be a big bigger. Should have looked more closely at the measurements.
on 12 July 2014
Nice layout of animal print.
on 8 February 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone and they love it. It goes with a wide array of clothing styles, and is roomy enough to hold their things. She absolutely loves it, so I am completely satisfied.
on 15 December 2013
i thought this item looked a bit small but it is not for me, its a xmas gift so I'm sure the person receiving it will be happy as they chose it from Amazon site. My fingers are tightly crossed.