Leather Gardening Gloves - Womens/Mens - Pink or Blue Slim-fit Work Gloves - by Viridescent - Ideal for Garden and Household Tasks, Safe for Pruning Roses. Best Gift Idea!
|Sale:||£8.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£7.02 (44%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ✓ COMFORT & DEXTERITY - Designed to fit snug on the hand, the adjustable velcro fasteners ensure that our gloves fit most female hands
- ✓ GENUINE LEATHER - Leather used for the palm of the gloves and the panels in between the fingers offering extra protection and durability
- ✓ GUARANTEED PROTECTION - Protecting hands against rose thorns, shrubs, undergrowth and any other painful scrapes the garden may cause
- ✓ VERSATILE - Our gloves come in handy for many different tasks around the home and in the garden, the possibilities are endless
- ✓ RISK FREE - we offer a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. Simply return the product for a full refund!
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Chic meets practicality with our Viridescent gardening gloves, so say goodbye to thorn pricks between the fingers whilst keeping blisters and rough hands at bay!
Why are our gloves are the best?
- Gardening can play havoc on a woman's hands, however with our gloves hands remain supple and fingernails perfectly manicured
- Our tough, hard-wearing fabrics and thoughtful design make gardening easy
- The medium size comfortably fits most female hands
- Ideal gift idea for birthdays, Mother's Day, thank-you gifts and stocking fillers
- Perfect for all gardeners, whether you are a novice or have decades of green-fingered experience
One of the best things about our gardening gloves is the attention paid to the material and design
- The palm and inner finger panels are made from 100% natural leather to ensure thorns and other gardening nasties do not deter the gardening dream
- The back of the gloves are made of fabrics for comfort, breathability and fit
We completely back our design and if for any reason you're not happy, then simply send the gloves back for a full refund!
Click the Add to Basket button now to get gardening with our Viridescent gloves today!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have quite small hands but found the Medium size was a perfect fit, allowing good flexibility whilst being very sturdy and tough. They did not rub or chafe and allowed me to clear vast areas safely.
The size of the job has, unfortunately, been to much for the gloves, and after almost a solid year of use they have developed some holes, for that reason I am taking one star off. I do think, however, that they would have lasted better with less "heavy" work and more simple garden maintainance.
All in all, a very good pair of ladies gloves, and although I am not a fan of pink, they do look cheerful and more attractive than bog standard rigger gloves. I recommend them highly.
Sept 2017. Received my second order and am just as pleased. I worked the original gloves very hard and they lasted much longer thapn other gloves, My new pair are already less pristine having been used to wrench brambles from hedges, potting on plants and other autumn tasks. They are comfy, warm and prickle-proof, all in all I am a happy gardener and can recommend these gloves.
I have ordered again, still a very happy customer, these gloves are the most durable I have ever used
Which my Mum has as my partner did try on without stretching them. So I would highly recommend them for everybody.
Most recent customer reviews
They do the job though.