on 8 March 2013
I bought this as a holiday essential for security. It looks neat and tidy, easily used, and loads of room for passport and money.
on 24 January 2013
Very Pleased with this purchase, it has plenty of room and the leather is very soft. Worth the money,would definitely recommend this bagLeather Bumbag, Soft Leather Bum Bag, Up to 44 Inch waist 0412
on 10 November 2013
A Bumbag made of soft leather with a wide belt and substantial clip fastening. It does what I want, so a useful purchase! The clip is not quite as positive as the last bag I had, so 4 stars rather than 5.

After 4 months, the belt clip broke and I replaced it, however the rear of the bumbag is made of plastic coated cloth, not genuine leather as claimed, and the belt has pulled out of the fabric, which is in any case breaking down. Sadly, a poor product which is not really as claimed.
on 29 September 2012
money, tickets, passport. bought the leather bumbag for holidays. Its spot on for size. wore it over the shoulder,and under my arm for clubbing.Did not lose anything.definately a good buy,would recomend to all.Happy holidays.
on 17 April 2013
This bum bag was ideal on our recent holiday in Rome where pick pocketing is a big problem. I wore it under a jumper and my husband thought it funny that I looked slightly pregnant, but soon started using his after nearly losing his wallet to a pick pocket. My daughter and son in law thought it would be too bulky, but I found it perfect. You can put as much or as little as you like in the different compartments. I will also find the size useful when I need my hand free on other occasions. Definitely a good buy.
on 19 September 2011
My bag came very quickly, it was packaged safely. I have used it very often (at a festival) with no problems! Good amount of different pockets, the back one is harder to get into when you are wearing it obviously, but extra good for valuable things! I would recommend it to anyone.
on 7 October 2014
Arrived quickly and in great condition.
Been used everyday for walking the dogs to keep a few small bits in (poop bags, treats etc) been using for 4 months now and still good as new. (Touch wood now I've typed this!)
The leather is soft and nice as described and the pockets are all zipped and all useful sizes. You can fit things like smart phones, keys and tennis balls inside - theres a pocket at the back for extra security so its literally touching you.
The adjustable waist strap fitted well (size 10 female) and has room to be vastly adjusted to other sizes.
The main worry is the plastic clasp failing but only time will tell, its been fantastic up to now and shows no signs to cause concern.
Very good quality especially considering the cost effective price point. I would buy another should I need one and I would recommend.
on 9 June 2014
Excellent quality,nice soft feel.Not too big in size,yet enough compartments for money,keys,e.t.c.Hard to find a better one at this price,would recommend this item.
on 2 June 2014
I didn't realise it would be so small and flimsy. Should have realised for that price. Didn't send it back as not worth paying the postage.
on 3 April 2016
this is not leather as stated. it started to wear off within 2 weeks and now it looks all patchy and old. absolute rubbish would not recommend this at all. i have binned it and bought a real leather one from somewhere else.