on 30 December 2014
This is a pretty little case, mostly leather but it began to fall apart on my belt with just a 5.0 inch phone in it - yes it will take a 5" phone. It wouldn't carry keys as well. The belt loop is the weakest part. I strengthened this, removed the outside pocket to make it slimmer and put some lining and padding in to protect the phone. Now I don't use it at all because I don't use the 'phone any more.

The moral is, buy something stronger so you don't have to fiddle about. Having said that, it is still a slim, good-looking case.
on 19 May 2014
Updated 10th June 2014, my belt loop pouch started loose stitched on loop because only 1 line stitched on top loop than bottom 2 line stitched, need 2 line stitched on loop.

19th May 2014
Pouch belt good for hold Sony QX10 Lens & External Battery & USB cable. My jeans trousers only 2 pockets wallet & keys on front but not used 2 pocket on back easily fell out or crush when seat, jeans is not enough pockets just use pouch belt more hold, I have other 2 trousers with 4 pockets on front maybe not need pouch belt.
on 22 June 2014
Delivery did not include the longer strap illustrated, but I had purchased it as a belt pouch anyway. However, the stitching of the belt loop has almost entirely given way after only two days of use, and I wasn't even carrying anything as heavy as a camera or phone in it, just a wallet and keys. Fortunately it was so cheap I won't even bother waste any more time on returning it. I just want to warn others to avoid this shoddy and useless item that is more likely to lose or break your valuables than keep them handy.
I take it as a lesson in not buying cheap and advise you to do the same.
on 22 June 2014
I use it to store my mobile, wallet, cigarettes and car keys and that's it.
I used the belt strap but after a few days use (less than a week), the belt strap came off.
Leather quality is ok but poor build quality.
on 16 March 2014
At first I thought this product was excellent, right size appeared fine and delivered promptly, However within two days of wear the belt loop became unstitched badly. This may have been a case of bad quality control and some may be alright but on this bag I would say, if you want to weat it on a belt do not buy, unless you want to stitch it properly yourself.
on 21 August 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for! The quality of the leather is very good, soft, with a nice leather smell.
The size is also great as my iPhone fits perfectly in the slot with three extra zipped compartments enab
Ing me to put my cigetettes, wallet and keys in. It has good quality zips and also comes with a carrying strap if you require it, but I find it is a perfect size to be a grip bag or attach it to my belt via the belt loop. This is also big enough to take a large belt. All in all I am very please with this product.
on 27 August 2014
Great looking and feeling pouch. When it arrived it had a strong smell of moth balls, but this passed after a week or so.

It would have received 5 stars, but it started deteriorating after about 2 months, with holes and tears appearing. I through it away and bought a similar fabric one instead.
on 20 April 2014
Arrive quickly, I am very pleased with this item, it's ideal when I use my mobility scooter, my inhaler goes into the front pocket(so I don't need to hunt for it)my money in the next pocket, my keys, my phone, and my cigarettes and lighter. It all fits in. it's such a compact, cute bag. I'm Glad I got its now.very pleased.
on 26 July 2014
Awesome! Fits my camera perfect but it advertised a lanyard with it but it didn't come with one so I had to buy one but I will make good use of this when we go to Florida and I can keep my camera around my neck instead of keep rooting around in my bag!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse