Learning Visual Basic For Microsoft Access - Training DVD - 7 Hours of Tutorial Videos
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Master Visual Basic For Microsoft Access at your own pace from a leading expert
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
- Easy to follow step-by-step lessons, ideal for all
Customers also shopped for
- Platform: Windows, Mac OS X
- Media: DVD-ROM
In this software training course from expert author and trainer Guy Vaccaro, you will learn how to use Visual Basic with Microsoft Access. Knowing how to use Visual Basic with Microsoft Access gives you greater control of your Access forms and design. You will start with an introduction to VBA and the VBA editor, how to navigate and use the tools available to you to write VBA code. You will explore variables and constants, functions, sub routines, arrays and other VBA constructs. This video based training will teach you to use VBA for data manipulation, create and use recordsets, controlling objects, create and use dialog and message boxes, debugging, and creating error messages. Finally, you will learn to protect your VBA programs. By the completion of this training video, you will be comfortable with using Visual Basic for Access to exert greater control over your Microsoft Access forms and databases. Working Files are included to allow you to work alongside the author in this video tutorial.
Duration: 6.5 Hours - 79 Lessons
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category