Learning UML 2.0 Paperback – 5 May 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Pragmatic Introduction to UML
From the Publisher
Engaging and accessible, this book shows you how to use UML to craft and communicate your project's design. Russ Miles and Kim Hamilton have written a pragmatic introduction to UML based on hard earned practice, not theory. Regardless of the software process or methodology you use, this book is the one source you need to get up and running with UML 2.0.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A very good read, informative and enough detail to understand and apply to your own design.
The style is good with lots of examples and each chapter can be read independently if you just need to refresh yourself about a certain diagram.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good reference book if you are actively modeling using UML. Lots of different types of models and a quick explanation + examples.Published 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
UML isn't the most exciting topic, but this book does a great job. Its clear, easy to read and the subject order seems very logical. Read morePublished on 31 Dec. 2012 by MrSheep
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > UML