Learning to Teach in the Secondary School: A Companion to School Experience (Learning to Teach Subjects in the Secondary School Series) Paperback – 7 Mar 2013
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Susan Capel is a Professor and Head of the School of Sport and Education at Brunel University, UK.
Marilyn Leask is Dean, Faculty of Education and Sport, University of Bedfordshire, UK.
Tony Turner was Senior Lecturer in Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Book arrived earlier than expected which was a bonus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book for my teacher training. Good price and prompt delivery.Published 11 months ago by Lorna Phelps
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies