- Paperback: 506 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (8 Jun. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415359287
- ISBN-13: 978-0415359283
- Product Dimensions: 24.4 x 19 x 2.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (40 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 189,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Learning to Teach in the Primary School Paperback – 8 Jun 2006
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
University of Birmingham, UK The Open University, UK
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bible for my PGCE course and been very handy into my NQT year. Highly recommend.Published on 23 May 2015 by Amazon Customer
A good starter book for an aspiring teacher, the book is extremely comprehensive with short pertinent chapters that are presented as units with an option to carry out exercises to... Read morePublished on 30 Mar. 2015 by paula thorneycroft
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology