Learning to Teach English in the Secondary School: A Companion to School Experience (Learning to Teach Subjects in the Secondary School Series) Paperback – 11 May 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jon Davison has been Professor of Teacher Education in four UK universities including the Institute of Education, University of London, where he was also Dean.
Jane Dowson is a Reader in Twentieth-Century Literature within the Department of English, De Montfort University.
Top customer reviews
Davison and Dowson have done it again. I can understand why this book has been essential reading on PGCE courses for the past decade. Well done!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Literacy
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books > Literacy
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies