Learning to Teach Religious Education in the Secondary School: A Companion to School Experience (Learning to Teach Subjects in the Secondary School Series) Paperback – 24 Jun 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
L. Philip Barnes is Senior Lecturer in Religious Education at King’s College London. He has been a Head of Department in both secondary and grammar schools in Northern Ireland, and director of the PGCE course in Religious Education at the University of Ulster.
Andrew Wright is Professor of Religious and Theological Education at King’s College London. He has also been director of a number of PGCE courses as well as Head of Religious Education at three contrasting secondary schools.
Ann-Marie Brandom is Lecturer in Religious Education at King’s College London where she co-ordinates the PGCE Religious Education course. She was also a teacher of Religious Education and Head of Department in a London comprehensive school.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies