Learning to Teach Modern Foreign Languages in the Secondary School, Third Edition: A Companion to School Experience (Learning to Teach in the Secondary School Series) Paperback – 29 Jul 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reviews from second edition:
'It is an excellent reference resource presenting clear, straightforward, factual information on all current issues facing MFL student teachers ... Also an excellent reference guide during the first years of teaching.' – Mentoring and Tutoring
'The content and scope are very impressive ... The authors have managed to condense a wealth of theory, research, practical advice, case studies and tasks into one volume ... Packed with useful ideas, addresses including WWW addresses and references ... I would regard this book as indispensable for both HEI tutors and mentors, and an important book to recommend to all MFL students.' – Langauge Learning Journal
About the Author
University of London, UK Institute of Education, University of London, UK University of Warwick, UK Canterbury Christ Church University, UK
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The chapter on teaching in the target language was practical and undogmatic - it's been incredibly useful.
Do not buy this from Amazon, find it elsewhere. It's really annoying when you try and read it, it becomes very distracting.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Criticism & Theory > Modernism
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Classroom Management
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary
- Books > Languages
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference