- Hardcover: 182 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (23 July 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138022187
- ISBN-13: 978-1138022188
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,087,678 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Learning in Landscapes of Practice: Boundaries, identity, and knowledgeability in practice-based learning Hardcover – 23 Jul 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Etienne Wenger-Trayner is an independent author, practitioner, and thought leader in the field of social learning theory and its application in various sectors.
Mark Fenton-O'Creevy is Associate Dean and Professor of Organizational Behaviour at the Open University Business School, UK. He is a National Teaching Fellow and a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Steven Hutchinson is Associate Dean in the Faculty of Education and Language Studies at the Open University. He has been a secondary school music teacher and Director of the Open University’s programme in Initial Teacher Education.
Chris Kubiak originally trained as a community psychologist. He is currently a lecturer in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at the Open University, UK.
Beverly Wenger-Trayner is a learning theorist and consultant working with systems conveners in complex settings.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Career Guidance
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Philosophy of Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies