Customer reviews

Lamaze Trotter the Pony

on 6 January 2009
We bought this toy thinking that our 2mth old baby would probably not want to play with it yet....... we were mistaken......... she loves it...!!!!
The colours, the texture and the noises she thinks are excellent. As soon as we put it near her she is grabing its tail, she has worked out if she hits it then it makes a noise, she spends ages hapily hitting it.
The toy is big enough for small babies to grab and also move about, she notices it and recognises it very quickly even if it is placed amongst other toys...

Another excellent toy from Lamaze
on 4 May 2010
This Horsey for my little boy is just brilliant, so much so i'm buying a second as a gift for my sisters baby.
The horse noises are great and you can gallop away amusing your own youngster and everyone else around. I've found that older toddlers enjoy this toy too. My little boy is 4 months old now and loves to hold the horse on his back lifting his legs whilst attempting to drool all over it. He carefully inspects the colored ribbons and seems surprised when he makes the horse sound on his own. A must buy for babies.
on 16 December 2012
Brilliant toy - my little boy has had it since he was a few months old and has just rediscovered it (now aged nearly 3). We bought a pack of various flat batteries from Asda (only about a pound) and one of those fitted perfectly. Now he is up and running again! So don't let the battery replacement issue put you off - it isn't true!!!
on 27 November 2012
I bought this horse for my little baby girl. She is 4 months old, she smiles at the little horse every time she heard the sound. The colour is very attractive and the quality of the product is very good also.
on 14 September 2013
the baby's love red. it is the first color they can see.
It makes 3 sounds. Our boy is 7 months old and loves to play with it. tryes to eat it. Cute.

LAMAZE toys. I have the best experience. Te baby's love them. The pretty interesting colors to functions that the different toys have. It is well tough threw.
on 24 February 2013
Purchased this for my nephew after searching everywhere for it!

Makes great horse noised and stands on its own! even the packagin was cool!

my nephew loved it!
on 31 July 2009
We were given this at the birth of our second baby. Having been inundated with stuffed toys with our first you would think this is the last thing we needed but I love him. He goes everywhere with us. It is always funny when our baggage lets out random neighs. The little one spends her time in her cot 'chatting' with pony. We used to know she was awake due to the galloping noises coming from her room ... much more enjoyable than crying.
on 25 November 2011
The little one loves this pony, especially when he manages to get the sounds out. It is colourful and fun, and it has been entertaining the entire family for a while. the only comment I had was that you cannot turn it on and off like most toys, and it can get set at the slightest vibration when you walk close to it. Sometimes we would watch TV and hear Trotter all of a sudden.
on 13 February 2011
My little boy loved this toy as did I but after being played with frequently the batteries ran out which should have been simple to replace but no matter what I do I cant get the replacement batteries to fit. Such a shame as when working it was a great toy. Still a nice toy but disappointing it doesnt do everything it should.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 September 2009
I'm quite disappointed with this toy. I have bought so many Lamaze toys and this was the most expensive and the most disappointing, actually the only disappointing one! The colours and ribbons amused my daughter but the sound box started playing up after a few weeks of use. I don't use it anymore as it sounds quite scary!