- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Learn Raspberry Pi with Linux (Technology in Action) Paperback – 21 Dec 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Hailing from the U.K. Peter Membrey has worked for Red Hat, holds a RHCE certification, and worked and taught at a number of educational institutions since the beginning of his career. He knows what Linux users like and need, and hopes that CentOS will get the kudos it deserves. He lives in Hong Kong and is teaching and consulting on all matters to do with Linux Enterprise networking, while studying for his master's degree.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
If you're like me you may become distracted towards the end of some of the chapters, but now finished it'll prove a useful reference.
Given the inherent limitations of the RPi you will need to get your hands dirty to get the most out of it. This books gives you the confidence and ability to navigate and exploit the O/S without using the resource intensive GUI.
So great book, really recommended it. It is full of information you really do need, and I wonder how else you would learn it.
This has spurred my interest in other "Distros" and I've recently installed Ubuntu on my backup PC.
Time to get my Geek-On!!!!
Generally I am happy with the book. It taught me a lot, but I still need more Linux reference material.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > UNIX & Linux
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Robotics