- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Learn Electronics with Raspberry Pi: Physical Computing with Circuits, Sensors, Outputs, and Projects Paperback – 16 Jun 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Architecture & Microprocessors
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Systems Analysis & Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Compilers
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools