Customer reviews

on 24 June 2017
Perfect. Thankyou!
on 10 April 2013
As I go to an Art Class every Wednesday, this book was recommended to me when I first started going. I have been trying to get this for four years with no success, so to obtain it from Amazon is brilliant! It gives basic help, and how to use different types of paint and brushes to achieve effects on pictures. It also explains it simply, and gives excellent advice. Thanks!

Greg Chapman
on 29 September 2013
just what I wanted would recommend it covers all types of painting and drawing I should not be forced into writing more than I want to
on 11 December 2016
The book is very good and full of useful information. Unfortunately one section is in a foreign language, perhaps Hungarian or something like that. It is obviously a major typo from new which no one expected to be there. As it is a second hand item I decided to keep it and not draw attention to it. It does not subtract from its usefulness in any way.
on 11 December 2015
Bought as a present to encourgae my wife to start drawing and painting again. She loves it as it gives her just the right level of input instruction.
on 6 May 2015
A very concise set of lessons on all types of drawing and painting methods and materia.ls. Most helpful to beginners
on 13 July 2016