- Perfect Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Raspberry Pi; 1st edition (2016)
- ISBN-10: 1912047039
- ISBN-13: 978-1912047031
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 14.8 x 0.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 135,266 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Learn to Code with C Perfect Paperback – 2016
|New from||Used from|
Perfect Paperback, 2016
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Learn to program C, with the world's most popular language, using your Raspberry Pi. The C programming language been used to program everything from the tiny microcontrollers used in watches and toasters up to huge software systems - most of Linux (and Raspbian itself) is written in it. Learn to code with C is the perfect introduction to the language and is easy to follow with your Raspberry Pi (or any other hardware format).