- Perfect Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Raspberry Pi; 1st edition (2016)
- ISBN-10: 1912047039
- ISBN-13: 978-1912047031
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 14.8 x 0.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 38,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Learn to Code with C Perfect Paperback – 2016
|New from||Used from|
Perfect Paperback, 2016
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Learn to program C, with the world's most popular language, using your Raspberry Pi. The C programming language been used to program everything from the tiny microcontrollers used in watches and toasters up to huge software systems - most of Linux (and Raspbian itself) is written in it. Learn to code with C is the perfect introduction to the language and is easy to follow with your Raspberry Pi (or any other hardware format).