Customer reviews

on 5 January 2013
makes learning fun and if wrong match is made it is not negative puts a fun spin on it, bright colourful and durable too. this product has been great for entertaining my little one whilst i cook and as it goes on the fridge he is close to me where he wants to be.
on 8 March 2014
Our little girl loves this. We have a farm animal one too. She often sits in the kitchen with us playing with them and dances to the music.
If you are looking for something that will entertain and educate your little ones, then this is a good buy.
on 14 March 2014
Keeps my one year old entertained while I'm organising dinner! He can't put the magnets in the correct spot but still enjoys the music and pulling them off the fridge!
on 4 April 2013
Hours of fun for little ones.
And as she gets older will enjoy matching the right animals together or mixing them them up for fun
on 5 August 2013
Durable, as described, little one loves it. Funny & silly yet informative, I was surprised by what I didnt know about some animals
on 7 March 2013
My son loves this toy. Great fun, brilliant sounds and songs. Very durable. He particularly loves all the animal sounds. Fantastic
on 10 January 2013
Brilliant toy - Grandaughter (and daughter and grandson) loved it - hours of fun. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 6 July 2013
Very good toy for kids and great to keep them busy in the kitchen my kids find it very entertaining
on 14 July 2014