Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 December 2013
I bought this pen as my daughter has just received the leapReader pen and the description of this book said it was compatible but it is not! The website with the download has other titles but says this title and the other one I bought was not compatible. Scooby do is thank goodness but it is for a leap reader pen. So be careful!!!!!!!! and Amazon should change the description!!!!!
on 12 June 2013
Our daughter will enjoy the book I'm sure (I will update with her feedback later), which we bought as an easy introduction to go along with her TAG reader and more advanced books, but I am really disappointed that the letters in the book aren't pronounced in phonetics!

Surely this is to be expected, especially as they produce phonetics books and sell the TAG Junior as an introduction to the TAG reader, which is an item designed to help children learn to read. Hopefully the software can be updated soon.
on 17 December 2012
Purchased for a great grandaughter.All young children will love this product, it is educational and entertaining. Parents will appreciate it too.
on 23 August 2013
Great book, lots of different sounds to hover over on each page, daughter loves winnie the pooh and the voices are just like the cartoon ***
on 8 May 2012
I purchased this item for my 2 year old grandaugter and She loves it, it is easy to use with the pen.Great way of learning.Thank you
on 28 January 2015
Gift for granddaughter
on 7 December 2011
My grand niece love the toys. Learning a lot from it and having a lot fun with it.
Recommended to other buyer. Enjoy it