- Toys & Games > Baby & Toddler Toys > Learning & Activity Toys
- Toys & Games > Characters & Brands > LeapFrog > LeapPad Learning System
- Toys & Games > Characters & Brands > LeapFrog > My First LeapPad Learning System
- Toys & Games > Educational Toys
- Toys & Games > Electronic Toys > Educational Computers & Accessories
- Toys & Games > Toys & Games: Amazon Global Delivery Available
LeapFrog Tag Book: Ben 10 Alien Force Wanted: Kevin Levin
|Price:||£6.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£6.00 (46%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Use your Tag Reader to join in on the adventure and bring bring this comic book to life as Ben and Gwen race the clock to rescue Kevin
- With its amazing touch technology, the Tag Reader makes learning to read an exciting experience as words talk, pictures sing and stories live out loud!
- The Tag library includes more than 18 books and games featuring characters from TV, movies and classic tales
- Children can build vocabulary and reading skills throughout the story and with interactive learning activities. Ben 10 Alien Force: Wanted: Kevin Levin introduces matching, memory, literary analysis, critical thinking, logic and reasoning skills
- Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Ever since Kevin used his powers to move a meteorite, he's been acting strangely. When he is captured by the alien bounty hunter Seven Seven, Ben and Gwen fear he might have reverted to his evil ways. It's up to them to rescue Kevin and get to the bottom of this mystery before it's too late. Use your Tag Reader to join in on the adventure and to bring this comic book to life! Throughout the story, play learning activities that help build reading comprehension and vocabulary skills. Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning.
Top customer reviews
The Ben 10 tag book is a cartoon style book which is a new concept for my kids - however, the fact that it is read to them allows the older child to read along and see which bits should be read in which order. Quite a good introduction to this style of reading material in my opinion! I was initially a bit disappointed to see that there were no games at the back of this book as there were in the others that we have, however it turns out that there are mini games on most pages which quite often involve flicking to other pages to look for certain things, or tests their knowledge or opinion regarding something that happened in the book. In this book, (aimed at slightly older children than our previous ones), the system does not read out each word when pressed - it instead reads out the entire caption. I'm in two minds about this as my boys did enjoy pressing each word in the other books, and I'm sure that it helped their reading. However, this is probably perfect for the age range that this book is intended for, (5-7 years), as they will probably be reading quite a few of the words on their own and these short sentences may well help build reading confidence.
The story itself is exciting and it's certainly kept my two enthralled. All in all I would highly recommend this - I think it will really improve my elder child's reading skills and confidence...and the little one loves listening along too! It's great to see them sitting together "reading" a book!
I will definitely be trying the Spiderman and Star Wars books now and can we put in a request for a Dr Who book to be produced?