on 10 October 2010
Don't buy this book, complete waste of money, the voices aren't the real thing and I could probably do a better woody impression myself. I bought it for my 3 year old who is toy story mad as a good introduction to tag, but this book is awful, the voices are nothing like the films and there is nothing interactive for the child to do with it. Its not even a story as such, the other tag junior books promote learning, numbers, letters, etc, there is nothing in this book that is any educational benefit to my child. Thomas one wasn't as bad but still not much substance or learning benefit.
on 31 December 2012
Much better book than the 6 book set (which I also bought), a better story and more interactive, although I'm not sure how educational it is, doesn't teach numbers or letters, but good little story book and very happy with my purchase
on 26 April 2013
It's Toy Story, it's Woody and Buzz and my Son enjoys it very much (it seems to be his favourite book at the moment) but from a parent's point of view, it could have been slightly better - a better/longer story (there's only a few words on each page) with more interactivity and slightly better voices. It's good though, a child will enjoy it, I wish there was a little more to it.
on 9 November 2012
Brought the "Tag Learner' for my grandson who turned 4 and he really loves it which is brilliant as his parents are more than happy for me to get further titles I also purchased the " World Activity Map" which can be used with the Tag Reader and they have put that away for Christmas for him.
An excellent product as I have found with all "Leapfrog" products and excellent service from Amazon - Thank you.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 January 2014
I purchased this for my son with his tag junior handset (note it doesn't work with the pen!). It is typical of the tag junior books, same size board book etc. the illustrations are very cartoony but still the characters are identifiable. The character voices aren't those of the actual characters, to be honest they're no where near, which I have marked down a star, but each page is detailed with lots of bits around the page and there's also a sentence or two per two pages (left and right) it's not a long story, but considering what many of these books are like it is better than average. I'd recommend if you're looking for a good tag junior book - just be aware the voices aren't great.
on 14 October 2013
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT if you have a Leapreader Pen, it is NOT compatible for it despite saying it is, its only for Tag, I contacted Leapfrog who confirmed this but didn't seem overly fussed that Amazon were mis-selling this under Leapreader. I am returning for a refund.
on 2 March 2013
Seems this is the wrong Leapfrog Tag product for the Leapfrog system my granddaughter has, so a complete waste of money for me. Not enough information online to distinguish between the Leapfrog reading systems.
on 1 April 2014
No indication in related commentary that an additional item (the tag) was needed to read this book. Most disappointing as purchased this and a similar book for grandson's birthday.
on 18 January 2013
it was bought for my son for xmas and he loves it although not all the voices are the same as the character it is still a great book and has my son asking for more books
on 8 January 2013
I bought this to add to the Leapfrog Tag Reading Pen I had also bought as a present. Toy Story is a favourite of my youngest Grandaughter so this was a perfect addition.

See one answered question