on 24 August 2012
I bought this for my Son who's just turned two. It's a simple book (as some people have mentioned) but it goes over and over the Alphabet with musical sounds and fun pictures of animals. So far it keeps his attention and he seems to enjoy it. Granted, it's not the most exciting book, but it's for little people and it seems ideal to help him gain familiarity with the letters - a good start and a good buy.
on 16 March 2018
I'm understand it's no cheap now. You buy what you get. The word is not simple enough for the right age.
on 17 June 2018
present
on 8 January 2016
Brought as a Christmas present for a pre-school child who simply loves books, quite a successful gift.
on 28 August 2017
My grandson loves it
on 12 December 2017
It’s sold as leapfrog but when I e tried to download it onto my daughters leap reader pen it’s showing as unrecognised media.
Don’t buy it!
on 29 June 2012
my daughter is 2 and she loves it
because it says her name at the begining and talks to her and teaches her whats in the book
it is a favourite to her and i am happy with it as it is educational and great fun
would very highly recomend
on 27 January 2017
Son (2) really liked this one
on 18 September 2016
Excellent product for little ones
on 16 July 2013
My granddaughter loves this book there is so much interaction with the book, every time I see her she brings the book settles herself and we read together with the tag reading system.