LeapFrog LeapPad Gel Skin (Green) (for LeapPad1 and 2)
|Price:||£4.88 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.11 (39%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Protect your LeapPad2™ or LeapPad™ learning tablet with this decorative gel skin!
- The gel skin covers and gives added protection to your LeapPad2 or LeapPad learning tablet as you play!
- Appropriate for children ages 3 to 9 years
- LeapPad2™ and LeapPad™ learning tablets sold separately.
- Available in green, purple and blue.
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Protect your LeapPad2™ or LeapPad™ learning tablet with this decorative gel skin! The gel skin covers and gives added protection to your LeapPad2 or LeapPad learning tablet as you play! Appropriate for children ages 3 to 9 years. Find more LeapPad accessories at leapfrog.com LeapPad2™ and LeapPad™ learning tablets sold separately.
LeapFrog® LeapPad2™ Gel Skin, Green
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The case will provide adequate protection to the device (although we have been lucky enough not to have had this confirmed trough being dropped).
Well worth the £6 that I paid for it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not sure how much protection this provides but it has stayed on!Published 6 months ago by michelle littlejohn