on 31 March 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 28 April 2017
Everyone was as expected did not return any item
on 27 May 2015
as described. thanks
on 9 April 2011
My daughter had this before she went made on Dora, but she still loved playing it. She picked up many Spanish words and surprised me after one session (she can play it by herself - there's no text to read) by singing the Alphabet song at me for the first time!
10/10
on 2 November 2011
When my daughter talks abou ther Leapfrog Leapster Explorer she refers to it as her "Dora Game" and she has some other games too. It is a lot of fun and educational. She never gets tired of it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 April 2016
I purchased this Dora Leap Pad game for my 6 year old son for a little over £5 from Amazon and felt it was really good value, especially considering that on Leap Frogs website they charge around £15-£20 for the game in app form. Specifically I got the game as I have been working to encourage my son to want to learn Spanish as I grew up myself speaking it. In the game you get calls from children around the world calling to ask Dora for help as Swiper has come to their country to steal an item of importance. The Map tells you how to get there - citing well known landmarks in that country. You then point out where these locations are on the map (much like how the tv show is done). Very much like the tv show in so many ways, avoiding obstacles down a river, answering questions to build things etc. If your child likes Dora they will love this game as it is so similar to the show. Also I am impressed with the locations chosen to learn about there is a great level of variety and shows just how different the world is in culture and in look, weather etc. Felt for a little over £5 it was excellent! My son is enjoying it and spontaneously told me about the river nile the other day - so he must be learning (but we'll keep that a secret!)
on 22 December 2014
My son loves this one. Definitely a favorite and quite appealing even to adults. Could do with some more territories as my son had played right through it in four or five hours (over a couple of days). He still likes it though but it would be great if there could be more territories, like an expansion pack.

One things, the cartridge no longer loads it his profile. I suspect this might be because he pulled it out while the device was on but it's a bit of shame this can't be reset easily.
on 22 January 2011
This game has been well used by my 4 year old and 6 year old. They love it. Very entertaining and educational. Would recommend.
on 15 November 2012
I think we own ten Leapfrog Explorer games and this in one was a clear winner for about a year. Enough to say that both three years old boy and six years old girl had fun playing it. And it does teach them basic Spanish words; and they find it funny that they can speak "other language". I believe it is important for kids to find learning languages funny and interesting.

Secondly, Dora explorers the world, which is educational too. But it never loses the fun bit from the game.

The only minor(?) bit I found that there is a bug in the game, where Dora is blocked by obstacles (snails?) and cannot move. It can be very upsetting for a young girl not understanding what went wrong. And a child crying on the back sit while you are driving on a motorway, is as close to hell is it can be.
on 11 October 2013
My Daughter got this game along with the Leapster GS for her 5th birthday. She has only really played simple games on my phone and pc before having this but shes had no problems picking up how to play and has needed very little help from me.

The game plays like an interactive version of the tv show which is great! I don't think its too short for the age group its aimed at and it seems to have a lot of replay value for them. I'd say this is a great starter game as an introduction to games consoles that is both fun and educational!