LeapFrog Explorer Game: Hello Kitty Sweet Little Shops (for LeapPad and Leapster)
|Price:||£13.78 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£6.21 (31%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Play store, learn math and make friends in Hello Kitty's Sweet Little Shops!
- Features five curricular mini games, and three activities to reinforce the learning
- Teaches: Tables, charts and graphs, estimation, number sense, sorting/classification
- ges 4-7 years.
- Works with LeapPad2 Explorer™, LeapPad1 Explorer™, LeapsterGS Explorer™, Leapster Explorer™
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Help Hello Kitty keep the Sweet Little Shops running smoothly! Discover new mathematical challenges, fun games, and friends in every shop. Play five minigames, solve 40 themed quests, and progress through three levels of maths-market fun. Serve smiles and happy customers every day with Hello Kitty! Works with LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad2, LeapPad1, LeapsterGS, and Leapster Explorer systems (sold separately).
As children move from one shop to another, they play mathematics games to complete quests and unlock all five themed days. They get busy filling orders, using charts, estimating the right size goody packages, and catching the correct ingredients to make tasty treats. Your little maths whiz will use estimation skills to guess how many jellybeans are in the jar and create a chart to figure out the favorite flavor of the day.
Children earn stickers and even put a Hello Kitty twist on the photos they take with the built-in camera on LeapPad learning tablets and LeapsterGS. Every level is a new day packed full of fun and reward, and with up to ten themed quests there's always something new to learn and discover! Core skills taught include tables, charts and graphs, estimation, number sense, and sorting and classifying.
The LeapFrog difference
LeapFrog has created a playful learning environment that is developmentally appropriate for children aged 4 to 7 years old. A robust, diverse title for developing mathematicians, Hello Kitty Sweet Little Shops brings together foundational skills such as number recognition and shape knowledge with equally important but less familiar skills such as estimation and reading tables, charts, and graphs. The game is set in recognisable, lifelike scenarios, showing children that mathematics is all around them and is important for real life.
Innovative learning approach
Hello Kitty Sweet Little Shops provides a curriculum rich in maths-related subjects that explore the estimation of both quantity and space. New concepts are presented in ways familiar to children so that they can generalise their game experiences to the real world. An estimation task asks children to estimate how many jellybeans are in a jar and a chart exercise has children interpret various types of charts and fill the appropriate number of items through a fun play pattern.
1 x Hello Kitty Sweet Little Shops game
1 x Parent guide and instruction book
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
finds it easy to understand and can use it by herself no problems
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for little kids to learn through their favourite chatacersPublished 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
My little girl loves this game. It says 5-7 years but my autistic 3 year old manages to play it fine.Published 5 months ago by Natalie
My 5 year old has really enjoyed playing this game. Seems appropriate for her age too.Published 7 months ago by Unicornh
Look for similar items by category
- Home & Garden > Home & Garden
- Toys & Games > Baby & Toddler Toys > Learning & Activity Toys
- Toys & Games > Characters & Brands > LeapFrog
- Toys & Games > Electronic Toys > Tablets and Accessories > Games for Tablets
- Toys & Games > Toys & Games: Amazon Global Delivery Available
- Toys & Games > Toys Special Offers