on 7 March 2013
This game is excellent came on time and ,packed well .My grandson has this on everday he just wont leave it down EXCELLENT.
on 3 April 2013
I am very happy receiving Leappad game within the estimated time. I bought the game for my 4 year old time who knows her alphabet but doesn't remember the phonic sounds when using other alphabetical items. Within 1 day of playing the game she is walking around the house saying the phonic sounds of the letter. The game also teaches children how to read the letters too.
on 5 December 2012
Fantastic game, very colourful animations, and my daughter loves to play the games and I love that she s learning as well!
on 9 January 2013
it's a fabolous game. my daughter liked it alot. sha can play with it and even learn things at the same time
on 30 December 2012
grandson was delighted with this gift. lots of quiet times while he plays contentedly - so peace for mum and dad !!
on 22 July 2015
A nice game, my daughter enjoys it but it's not one of the ones she spends a lot of time on, it looks a little less polished than some of the others but I like it because it's teaching her about the letters.
on 26 April 2013
I have spent hours with my grandson looking for letters, he is three years old.
I would recommend this product.
on 4 February 2014
Bought this for my daughters 3rd birthday and it's great. She love to play the game and I know she's learning at the same time as playing (especially when we play together), meaning we are both happy! My older daughter (aged 5yrs) also enjoys the game too, though it's a little easy for her.
on 15 April 2014
My son really loves this. If it was just down to me I would mark it down to one star because it is american and does not present the letters by using phonics. Not great for pre school children who are learning "a" for apple rather "A" for apple if you see what I mean.
on 2 January 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old son, who will be starting school in september and it's really good, as when learning to write the letters,he needs to write it the way it's shown, therefore learning to write the right way. He also enjoys collecting his letters and stars, which he can change into tokens and upgrade the bits in the game. Also very suitable for his age, not too difficult and not too easy. Good value for money + I got it on offer for £ 13.39. :)