LeapFrog Tag Book: Olivia
- Use your Tag Reader to bring this story about Olivia to life as she dresses up, sings songs, builds sand castles and more
- With its amazing touch technology, the Tag Reader makes learning to read an exciting experience as words talk, pictures sing and stories live out loud!
- The Tag library includes over 18 books and games featuring characters from TV, movies and classic tales
- Children can build vocabulary and reading skills throughout the story and with interactive learning activities. Olivia introduces reading comprehension, sequencing, character identification and art and music appreciation
- Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Use your Tag Reader to bring this story to life! Read along as Olivia dresses up, sings songs, builds sand castles, naps (maybe), dances, paints on walls and—whew!—goes to sleep at last. Just try to keep up, because Olivia is very good at wearing people out! Throughout the story, play learning activities that help build phonics skills, vocabulary and reading comprehension skills. Children can earn online rewards and parents can connect the Tag Reader to the online LeapFrog Learning Path to see what their child is playing and learning.
Top Customer Reviews
Now she wants the Disney Princess book to add to the collection and I can only hope that it keeps her as entertained as the Olivia book has. With the way my daughter's collection of books is growing I hope they bring out more books this year especially as I've heard the ones she's got far too many times already!
Strangely this book doesn't just keep my daughter amused but my friends have all had a go with it, it keeps them quiet for ages too!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Sharing the name Olivia with the book character is of great importance to my granddaughter.
I was pleasantly surprised that she loved the book, reading and rereading it for about 1 hour the first time she used it. She is now reading some of the more common words, just 2 weeks after receiving it and the Tag reading system.