- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Lean Six Sigma For Dummies Paperback – 6 Nov 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Enhance business efficiency and reduce waste
- Successfully deploy Lean Six Sigma projects in your organisation
- Manage projects more tightly and fine–tune existing systems
- Apply Lean Six Sigma thinking to your day–to–day activities
Make your organisation more productive with Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma combines the very best of two top business improvement techniques. The newest edition of Lean Six Sigma For Dummies gives you the tools to implement it in your organisation and make your processes more effective and efficient. No jargon here just plain–English explanations, valuable checklists and step–by–step guidance that helps you take productivity to the next level!
- Change how your organisation thinks examine how to incorporate the principles and concepts of Lean Six Sigma into your business DNA
- Master the methods improve existing processes using DMAIC and develop new ones with the DMADV approach
- Enhance your focus determine who your various customers are, what they require, and create a process map to identify exactly how to meet their needs
- Dig into the data explore the five–step approach to data collection, figure out how to present and interpret it and develop measures to see how you′re doing
- Assess the process discover the tools and techniques that enable you to reduce waste and streamline process flow
- Roll it out find out how to successfully deploy Lean Six Sigma and choose the right projects for the introduction
Open the book and find:
- Key principles of Lean Six Sigma
- How to pinpoint the elements of a process
- Customer–focused performance measures
- Steps in assessing performance
- How to use control charts
- Tips for interpreting value–added
- Ways to reduce risk with FMEA
- Checklists for putting the methodology in place
About the Author
John Morgan and Martin Brenig–Jones are Directors of Catalyst Consulting, Europe′s leading provider of Lean Six Sigma solutions. John works primarily in product design and development. Martin is an expert in quality and change management. Both are accomplished coaches and trainers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having used other "Dummies guides to..", i knew what to expect from the book. It is not an in depth discussion on the topic, but more of a beginners guide and So far, it explains the concepts in fairly easy going language and is well written and constructed. The authors provide real world examples where appropriate to illustrate practical examples of implementation, as well and hints and tips.Happy with the book.
Delivery was prompt, no complaints.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews