- Actors: John Mills, Dorothy McGuire, James MacArthur, Janet Munro, Peter Ustinov
- Directors: Richard Fleischer, Ken Annakin, Robert Stevenson
- Producers: Walt Disney, Bill Anderson Jnr, Bill Walsh
- Format: PAL
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 3
- Classification: U
- Studio: Disney
- DVD Release Date: 11 Oct. 2004
- Run Time: 337 minutes
- ASIN: B0002W1000
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 261,583 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
20,000 Leagues .../Swiss Family Robinson/One Of Our Dinosaurs... [DVD]
|Price:||£23.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Box set containing three popular family movies. In '20,000 Leagues Under The Sea' (1954), a warship is sent to investigate a 'creature' that is sinking vessels in the middle of the sea. The warship itself is sunk and three survivors end up aboard the 'monster', a submarine called 'The Nautilus', skippered by the insane but brilliant Captain Nemo (James Mason). The rest of the adventure includes a battle with a giant squid. 'Swiss Family Robinson' (1960) is based on the Johann Wyss novel about the adventures of a family who have been marooned on a desert island. Using teamwork and ingenuity, the shipwrecked family skilfully overcome the obstacles of nature, but the ultimate challenge lies ahead when a band of cutthroat pirates threaten to destroy their makeshift paradise. Finally, 'One Of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing' (1975) is a classic comic espionage caper starring Peter Ustinov and Derek Nimmo. Lord Southmere (Nimmo) hides a top-secret microfilm containing the formula for the mysterious 'Lotus X' in a dinosaur skeleton at the Natural History Museum in London after narrowly escaping from a gang of ruthless Chinese spies. When he realises that the spies are following him, he instructs his former nanny Hettie (Helen Hayes) to retrieve the microfilm. Southmere is then promptly recaptured by the head spy, Hnup Wan (Peter Ustinov), while the resourceful Hettie assembles a group of fellow nannies to help her search for the microfilm. But the nannies are up against the cunning of the evil spy gang, who will stop at nothing to get to the prized Lotus X before Hettie and her helpers.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed