- Paperback: 277 pages
- Publisher: Learning Sciences International (1 Feb. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1941112269
- ISBN-13: 978-1941112267
- Product Dimensions: 25.1 x 17.5 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,618 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Leadership for Teacher Learning: Creating a Culture Where All Teachers Improve So That All Students Succeed Paperback – 1 Feb 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Few academics can digest a complex array of research findings, draw coherent conclusions from that research, then describe these conclusions in a manner comprehensible to mere mortals. For school leaders and educational policymakers, this is mandatory reading." -- W. James Popham "professor emeritus at UCLA Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, author of Classroom Assessment"
"Dylan's exhaustive and impeccable scholarship presents the most compelling and advanced argument for embracing the practice of classroom formative assessment." -- Rick Stiggins "assessment consultant, author of Revolutionize Assessment"
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An important read for anyone who is leading teaching and learning in schools today.Published 4 months ago by tasiemaie12