Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.99

VINE VOICEon 27 December 2012
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Stormie Omartian's plunge into the topic of the Holy Spirit is a refreshing look at this oft-neglected part of the Trinity. Her reminder of the Holy Spirit's power and the strength that He can lend us encourages us to remember that we "can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13. Stormie's anecdotes along with her trademark sample prayers make implementing her suggestions a personal journey toward God reader-friendly.

Stormie doesn't fall into the mindset of the prosperity movement where the Holy Spirit is seen as an ecstatic wishing well and your inability to receive blessings as a lack of faith. She bases her view on the Bible and its admonition that you will have times of trouble and its assurance that God, through the Holy Spirit, will be there to comfort, support, and guide you.

Truly one of the easiest and clearest reads. Ormartian brings great understanding to our part in the Great Relationship.
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've always had trouble trying to get into reading spiritual books. When other people have waxed lyrical about certain books, I find them really dull and hard going. What I love about Ms. Omartian's writing is the fluidity of it, she has a wonderful way about her writing which is simple, readily understandable and gets to the heart of her subject matter, that is her true gift.

'Lead Me Holy Spirit' is a book for those who want to have a closer walk with God; understand the nature of the holy spirit and leave their preconceived ideas of how the Holy Spirit works behind, and come to a true non-human understanding of how the Holy Spirit works. This book is all about allowing the Holy Spirit to guide you in your day to day living and your Christian life. Reading any of Ms. Ormatian's books is like sitting down with a stranger and having the most amazing and thought provoking conversation. There is a reason that she is a best selling author, it is primarily her warm, down to earth writing style. Her obvious love of Christ, and her attitude which isn't condemning or arrogant, or boring. This book is a keeper.
on 20 January 2014
I tried to ensure I read it everyday, was looking for guidance on how to developers a relationship with the H S. And this book did the job!
Was sad it came to an end.
I recommend this book if you desire to know more and develop a relationship the H S.
on 10 December 2013
I have used many of stormie's prayer in the past and found them very helpful. This book of prayers certainly didn't disappoint. It is focused and helpful. As always Bible based. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to walk seriously with God led Bt the Holy Spirit
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
'Lead ME, Holy Spirit' by Stormie Omartian is a refreshing change to other spiritual books which focuses on your relationship with God and/or Jesus, this book actually focuses on your relationship with being led by the Holy Spirit, which to be honest here, is an area of spiritual guidance that I am sadly missing. Stormie Omartian is an author that until now I have never heard of, unfortunately for me, as she has a wonderfully mesmerizing way with words.

After reading her biography online (much of which is also included in the early chapter of this book 'What Does It Mean to Be Led by the Holy Spirit) I was moved at just how much she had suffered in her younger childhood through to late teens. It somehow makes the meaning of this book 'Lead Me, Holy Spirit' even more powerful.

In twelve chapters 'Stomie Omartian' manages to impart a strongly felt belief that if only you would fully open up your heart, soul and spirit to Jesus your Saviour and your heavenly father (God) you would then benefit in the immense power of the Holy Spirit together with all the hope, guidance and knowledge that will come your way.

I am already strong believer in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit but I must confess that I have never fully appreciated quite what the Holy Spirit was all about.

Now ... thanks to Stormie Omartian and 'Lead Me, Holy Spirit', I do and that can only be good.
on 13 November 2013
This is just another fantastic Stormie offering - how to listen, live your life according to God's will & sharing her experiences & wisdom with us, so we can do God's will in our own lives - THANK YOU
VINE VOICEon 22 December 2013
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It has been both thought provoking and illuminating to read. Journeying along the spiritual road I find myself reading articles that I might have otherwise overlooked in the past. This book has enabled me to walk a little closet to God.
on 22 November 2013
This book is a good book, filled with sound advice for its readers to move forward on their journey, gaining a greater understanding of the Holy Spirit and it's workings.
on 18 April 2013
This book is truely amaizing, it will help you to build a good relationship with your Heavenly father (God) and it will build you spiritualy and lead you in to all truths. A must for anyone who is serious about there walk of faith.
VINE VOICEon 15 May 2013
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This book is on an interesting topic and is written in a very readable style. Stormie quotes lots of bible references and personal experiences as she encourages us to draw closer to God through walking in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit. There are a couple of sections where I'm not sure I entirely agree with her statements but it certainly has made me think about the issues. Overall this is a well researched and thought provoking book that has made me reconsider many aspects of my relationship with God and is well worth a read.