Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Le Journal De Bridget Jones
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 7 March 2012
Bridget Jones needs no introduction to the English reader but I bought this to help me develop a more colloquial and up-to-date French. It did that and was so amusing en route! I recorded it onto a digital voice recorder along with comments on the grammar and some vocabulary and I listen to it in the gym or out walking. It does capture Bridget's verbless sentences.but that is, after all, how people speak. I do think BJ is a marvellous character and much less simple than one thought at first. Her whole outlook is endearing and so I can listen to my recording many times.
on 7 January 2015
This was a used copy so I was sceptical about the quality but on arrival it was fine, still decent and legible and very good value for money. Also a great read!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 November 2003
It was offered to me as I was doing my first year of English in University of Aix, come on people I can read in English now but as I did not want to hurt grandma I read it but by Christmas I had read the Brit version and I must say it was way better though I'm a real French with an accent and all!! So I bought the sequel before granny went to the stores again... then the guide (...) then Olivia and the diary is my favorite...
read it if you haven't done it yet