on 7 August 2017
What a wonderful actor Auteuil is. This was a lovely fun film to while away some time with. A swashbuckler from the Errol Flynn school though with fewer woolly chain mail suits.
on 29 July 2013
everything was in great standing order in due time and in perfect packaging and easy to open.
i will said the packaging was better that that amazon .ca
Hope you will keep that maner i like veri much.

thank's
on 22 April 2012
This French answer to the Anglicised "Three Musketeers" series is just what a good historical romp should be about. Brilliant action, played out against some of the most gorgeous backdrops, with bravura acting to match. I cannot rate this specimen of the genre too highly. Well done Amazon, as I had been looking for this video without success after seeing an earlier glimpse on TV.

Highly satisfied of Bournemouth
on 4 December 2016
We have watched many films starring Daniel Auteuil which we have enjoyed but this is poor. It is so corny !!!!
on 13 March 2013
If you like great french films you will love this! Have watched it 3 times now over the years & it still moves me.
on 8 December 2013
I know this film well, a good comedy for helping to improve my pupils' french, at the time of writing, I have not received it, but I hope that it will soon arrive.
on 11 January 2013
One of my favourite movie, great transaction, to anyone who hasn't seen it and are into that kind of movie, just go for it :)
on 13 May 2013
Legendary French Classic - didn't dissappoint. I remember watching this years ago and had forgot the name of the film. I remembered it had something to do with Nevers, tracked it down and hey presto I found it on Amazon. Entertaining film throughout.
on 23 July 2012
A brilliant romantic film. The sword work is super and the humour is sweet. Excellent acting too. The 'bundle of nerves' proves to be a true hero, and to win the best prize of all. Long live Chevallier!
on 23 February 2016