- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 238 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Academic Group Publishing (3 Oct. 2010)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0045U9SA4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #810,035 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Lazy Man's Guide to Grappling Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I'll sum up this guide in a few sentences. If you choose to buy after reading my review, you deserve what you get.
- takes about 5 minutes to read. I'm not kidding. I am also a slow reader.
- if you have been in bjj for more than a month you know all these "tricks"
- the guide reads like a Maxim article, you know the ones, "5 easy ways to pick up chicks" or "get a six-pack over night"
- completely useless information
Thanks for taking my $2.99!
Well written with a good sense of humor. So far what I've learned about BJJ is to be calm. Most of the good instructors will joke around a bit and all have a good sense of humor which I think is a good approach to life on and off the matt.
Looking forward to reading his other books.
I have done a lot of the things described in this book. It's weird when you read something like this because you realize all of the sneaky things you thought no one would notice is actually noticed by quite a few people. It was also cool to read something like this because there aren't many books about BJJ that aren't instructionals.
I hope the author keeps writing books like this one. It was funny, easy to read and is about a sport that I absolutely love. Money well spent and I was well entertained for a few hours.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Humour > Self-Help & Psychology
- Books > Humour > Sports
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Martial Arts
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Wrestling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sport > Individual Sports > Martial Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sport > Individual Sports > Wrestling