- Also check our best rated Hot Tub reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hydrojet Hot Tub, Inflatable Spa, 4-6 Person
|Price:||£699.95 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£99.05 (12%)|
- HydroJet Massage System - 8 Powerful Flow-Adjustable & Directional Water Jet Nozzles
- ClearSoft Water Treatment System - Choose between Clearwater chemicals or salt chlorination
- ClearSoft Water Softening Treatment - No Maintenance system tackles hard water in your spa
- Rapid Heating System heats water up to a blissful 40 degrees Celsius
- Timer Controlled Heating Setting - Activate the heater to suit your schedule
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet is the first Lay-Z-Spa to be engineered with the brand new HydroJet water massage system. Feel the power of 8 directional and flow-adjustable water-jets massage your body and mind into a state of deep relaxation as you wave goodbye to the worries and stresses of the day. Heating up to a heavenly 40 degrees, the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet features the all-new ClearSoft Water Treatment System which gives you the choice of using Clearwater chemicals or salt to sanitise your spa water. The no maintenance ClearSoft Water Softening Treatment tackles hard water in your Lay-Z-Spa which often leads to skin irritations and staining. The Palm Springs HydroJet spa gives you all of the comfort, ease and relaxation that a traditional hot tub provides, at a fraction of the price and requiring no professional tool or installation, it can be erected and filling up with water in just 10 minutes!
1 x hot tub, DVD, Filter Cartridge, Bubble Mat & Chemical Floater
From the manufacturer
Introducing the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hydrojet
Inflatable, portable & durable
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet is a perfect hot tub for those looking for absolute relaxation and sanctuary. A water jet massage system alongside a hassle-free water treatment system gives you all of the comfort, ease and relaxation that a traditional hot tub provides, at a fraction of the price. Ready to fill with water in just ten minutes, the Palm Springs HydroJet comfortably holds 6 adults.
The Palm Springs heats up to a blissful 40°C which can be controlled by a digital control panel. The Palm Springs includes a durable & comfortable Tri-Tech construction alongside a timer controlled heating system allowing you to schedule activation & duration of your heater pump.
- Heats up to 40°C.
- Comfortably fits 4-6 people.
- Automatic start/stop heat control timer.
- Fast & easy to setup.
- rapid heating system.
- Durable Tri-Tech material.
- Free UK support team.
Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet Features:
Heats Up to 40 Degrees Celsius
The Palm Springs HydroJet features a Digital Control Panel to make operating your spa easy.
Just set the temperature you desire (up to 40 degrees C / 104 degrees F) and activate the 8 directional and flow adjustable water jet nozzles for a relaxing spa experience.
The new flip up control panel also features a timer controlled heating system & storage space for chemicals and accessories.
Large Capacity for 4-6 People
Comfortably fitting 4-6 people the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet is a premium, inflatable hot tub.
Whether it's a relaxing evening for two or BBQ with friends the Paris Hydrojet is sure to be the main event of the evening.
Switch on the massage system and prepare to relax, it really is that simple.
Quick & Easy to Set Up in 10 minutes
The Palm Springs HydroJet is quick and easy to set up. Most people have it set up and filling with water in around 10 minutes.
It requires no professional installation or tools. Just a flat surface.
You most likely won't need it, but just in case our Lay-Z-Spa includes a useful set up and maintenance DVD.
Relax & Unwind with 8 Soothing HydroJets
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet is engineered with the brand new HydroJet water massage system.
Lie back and let the powerful 8 flow-adjustable and directional water jets massage your skin and send your mind and body into deep relaxation mode.
Simply twist to adjust the flow rate to your desired level and pivot the nozzle to direct the water jet wherever you wish.
TriTech & Sturdy I-Beam Construction
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs’ TriTech 3 ply walls are constructed to offer extra durability and strength with engineered puncture-resistant, I-Beam construction.
This allows users to sit on the sides without the spa bending or buckling, making this product superior to others in its class.
Clearsoft Water Treatment System
The integrated ClearSoft Water Treatment System means you now have a choice between Clearwater Spa Chemicals in conjunction with the Palm Spring HydroJet’s built-in Salt Chlorinator System to keep your spa water clean, safe and comfortable.
All you have to do is add salt & water and the in-built electrostatic system converts it into hygienic, chlorinated water.
Included Leatheroid Inflatable Cover and Extras
A leatheroid cover with inflatable lid, featuring double lock safety clips is included.
An air pad floor mat is provided which sits underneath the spa providing cushioning and insulation.
Also included is 1 x Chemical Floater, 2 x Filter Cartridges, 1 x Bubble Mat Floor Protector and 1 x Set Up & Maintenance DVD.
Free UK Support Team Service
Our dedicated Aftersales Service is a UK based team who are here to give free help to any Lay-Z-Spa owners. You should never have to call however 90% of inquiries are rectified over phone.
|Miami||Vegas||Paris||Palm Springs||Saint Tropez||Palm Springs Hydrojet|
|Capacity:||2-4 People||4-6 People||4-6 People||4-6 People||4-6 People||4-6 People|
|Massage System:||✓ 81 Air Jets||✓ 87 Air Jets||✓ 87 Air Jets||✓ 120 Air Jets||✓ 87 Air Jets||✓ 8 Powerful HydroJets|
|New Dual Operate Rapid Heating System:||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Inflated Size:||1.80m x 0.65m (71" x 26")||196cm x 61cm (77" x 24")||1.96m x 66cm (77” x 26”)||196cm x 71 cm (77" x 28")||1.96m x 61cm (77" x 24")||196cm x 71cm (77" x 28")|
|Water Capacity (80%):||800L (192 Gal)||848L (224 Gal)||945L (250 Gal)||963L (254 Gal)||848L (224 Gal)||795L (210 Gal)|
|Cable Length:||7m approx||7m approx||7m approx||7m approx||7m approx||7m approx|
|LED Lighting System:||✓||✓ LED Floating Light|
|Filled Weight (80%):||1,026kg (2,261 Lb)||1,100kg (2,426 Lb)||1,100kg (2,426 Lb)||1,225kg (2,701 Lb)||1,100kg (2,426lb)||1,245kg (2,744 Lb)|
|Includes Setup DVD, Filter Cartridges & Chemical Floater:||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Don't think you will ever get through to Bestaway, they never answer the phone - but plenty of info on the web
1. It is pretty easy to set up but realistically takes one person about an hour to unpack, move it into position, inflate and attach pump correctly the first time. I guess this would significantly reduce with 2 people and with practice.
2. It is made with pretty tough material, more in keeping with rib boats than a typical inflatable pool
3. The drainage pipe has a screw fit that will accept a typical Hozelock screw fit adapter to attach a hosepipe to drain. Also the Hozelock screw adapter will fit the hot pipe plumbed to your washing machine (there should be a cut off tap just below the point where the washing machine's hose screws onto the hot water pipe. Turn off the hot water supply to the washing machine using the cut off tap, unscrew the washing machines hot water pipe- the red one- and screw the Hozelock connector onto the now vacant hot water feed and attach the hosepipe - a ready hot water supply). So I used this to top up with hot water after I 1/2 filled it with cold water first. This gets the temperature up to a decent level immediately so it should only take an hour or 2 to adjust to the final required temp.
4. Water maibtenance; The only chemicals I have bought so far are 8 x 750g of table salt from Aldi (28p each) and after a few days some PH minus. The self chlorination has been great so far. It takes about 12 hours or so to get the chlorine level correct at set up but the water looks and smells really clean. I then run the self chlorinator for about 8 hours each time it has been used (daily so far).Read more ›
It is really noisy when turned on.
Clear and easy assemby instruction.
You can adjust the strength of the jets which is really good thing.
Good quality in general.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great hot tub.
Upgradedto this model last year.
Set-up again 4 wks ago, all working perfect until Thurs night while relaxing in the hot tub i thought it had... Read more
As an experienced hot tub owner who has had a Caldera Hawaiian for 6 years we've just moved house so this was a quick fix. Set up today quite straightforward. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Clara
Ive had this for over 7 months now and in that time i've had a few problems which is why i'm now writing a review about it and share my experience. Read morePublished 6 months ago by P. Donovan
Love it! Great product, bigger than expected and really sturdy construction. It's well padded so comfortable to sit in. Read morePublished 11 months ago by J. M. Bell
Very nice spa at a good price, quite robust easy to set up, more difficult than described to get the the water balance right and instructions not particularly clear but hopefully... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Janet MacLeod