- Also check our best rated Hot Tub reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Lay-Z-Spa 54144-BNNX16AB02 196 x 196 x 71 cm Palm Springs Hydrojet Hot Tub, Inflatable Spa, 4-6 Person
|You Save:||£218.79 (24%)|
- Relax & Unwind in your very own fully functional hot tub
- HydroJet massage system - eight powerful flow adjustable and directional water jet nozzles
- Portable inflatable, this hot tub comfortably fits four to six people
- Rapid heating system heats water up to a blissful 40 Degree Celsius
- Timer controlled eating setting - activate the heater to suit your schedule
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Lay-Z-Spa 180 x 180 x 71 cm Hawaii Hydrojet Pro Hot Tub, Square Inflatable Spa, 4-6 Person
Lay-Z-Spa BW14294 Saint Tropez Hot Tub with Floating LED Light, Airjet Inflatable Spa, 4-6 Person - Blue
Lay-Z-Spa BW54113 Monaco Hot Tub, Airjet Inflatable Spa, 6-8 Person - Blue
Lay-Z-Spa 54123-BNNX16AB02 Miami Hot Tub, Airjet Inflatable Spa, 2-4 Person - Black
Intex Octagonal Pure Spa - 4 Person Bubble Therapy Hot Tub
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Rush it uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Item Dimensions||1.96 m x 1.96 m x 71 cm||1.8 m x 1.8 m x 71 cm||1.96 m x 1.96 m x 58 cm||—||82 x 46 x 60.5 cm||2.01 m x 2.01 m x 71 cm|
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet is one of the first Lay-Z-Spa to be engineered with the HydroJet water massage system. Feel the power of eight directional and flow-adjustable water-jets massage your body and mind into a state of deep relaxation as you wave goodbye to the worries and stresses of the day. Heating up to a heavenly 40 degrees, the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet spa gives you all of the comfort, ease and relaxation that a traditional hot tub provides, requiring no professional tool or installation, it can be erected and filling up with water in just 10 minutes.
1 x hot tub, DVD, Filter Cartridge, Bubble Mat & Chemical Floater
From the manufacturer
Introducing the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Hydrojet
Inflatable, Portable And Durable
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet is a perfect hot tub for those looking for absolute relaxation and sanctuary. A water jet massage system alongside a hassle-free water treatment system gives you all of the comfort, ease and relaxation that a traditional hot tub provides, at a fraction of the price. Ready to fill with water in just ten minutes, the Palm Springs HydroJet comfortably holds 6 adults.
The Palm Springs heats up to a blissful 40°C which can be controlled by a digital control panel. The Palm Springs includes a durable and comfortable Tri-Tech construction alongside a timer controlled heating system allowing you to schedule activation and duration of your heater pump.
- Heats up to 40°C
- Comfortably fits 4-6 people
- Automatic start/stop heat control timer
- Fast and easy to setup
- rapid heating system
- Durable Tri-Tech material
Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet Features:
Heats Up to 40 Degrees Celsius
The Palm Springs HydroJet features a Digital Control Panel to make operating your spa easy.
Just set the temperature you desire (up to 40 degrees C / 104 degrees F) and activate the 8 directional and flow adjustable water jet nozzles for a relaxing spa experience.
The new flip up control panel also features a timer controlled heating system and storage space for chemicals and accessories.
Large Capacity for 4-6 People
Comfortably fitting 4-6 people the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet is a premium, inflatable hot tub.
Whether it's a relaxing evening for two or BBQ with friends the Paris Hydrojet is sure to be the main event of the evening.
Switch on the massage system and prepare to relax, it really is that simple.
Quick and Easy to Set Up in 10 minutes
The Palm Springs HydroJet is quick and easy to set up. Most people have it set up and filling with water in around 10 minutes.
It requires no professional instalation or tools. Just a flat surface.
You most likely won't need it, but just in case our Lay-Z-Spa includes a useful set up and maintenance DVD.
Relax and Unwind with 8 Soothing HydroJets
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet is engineered with the brand new HydroJet water massage system.
Lie back and let the powerful 8 flow-adjustable and directional water jets massage your skin and send your mind and body into deep relaxation mode.
Simply twist to adjust the flow rate to your desired level and pivot the nozzle to direct the water jet wherever you wish.
TriTech and Sturdy I-Beam Construction
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs’ TriTech 3 ply walls are constructed to offer extra durability and strength with engineered puncture-resistant, I-Beam construction.
This allows users to sit on the sides without the spa bending or buckling, making this product superior to others in its class.
Power Saving Timer
Lay-Z-Spas offer great heat efficiency and you can improve on this by making use of the power saving timer. Simply set it to turn on up to 72 hours in advance of your next session and the spa will heat itself to the correct temperature, saving you time.
Included Leatheroid Inflatable Cover and Extras
A leatheroid cover with inflatable lid, featuring double lock safety clips is included.
An air pad floor mat is provided which sits underneath the spa providing cushioning and insulation.
Also included is 1 x Chemical Floater, 2 x Filter Cartridges, 1 x Bubble Mat Floor Protector and 1 x Set Up and Maintenance DVD.
UK Support Team Service
Our dedicated Aftersales Service is a UK based team who are here to give free help to any Lay-Z-Spa owners. You should never have to call however 90% of inquiries are rectified over phone.
|Miami||Vegas||Paris||Palm Springs||Saint Tropez||Palm Springs Hydrojet|
|Capacity:||2-4 People||4-6 People||4-6 People||4-6 People||4-6 People||4-6 People|
|Massage System:||✓ 81 Air Jets||✓ 87 Air Jets||✓ 87 Air Jets||✓ 120 Air Jets||✓ 87 Air Jets||✓ 8 Powerful HydroJets|
|New Dual Operate Rapid Heating System:||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Inflated Size:||1.80m x 0.65m (71" x 26")||196cm x 61cm (77" x 24")||1.96m x 66cm (77” x 26”)||196cm x 71 cm (77" x 28")||1.96m x 61cm (77" x 24")||196cm x 71cm (77" x 28")|
|Water Capacity (80%):||800L (192 Gal)||848L (224 Gal)||945L (250 Gal)||963L (254 Gal)||848L (224 Gal)||795L (210 Gal)|
|Cable Length:||7m approx||7m approx||7m approx||7m approx||7m approx||7m approx|
|LED Lighting System:||✓||✓ LED Floating Light|
|Filled Weight (80%):||1,026kg (2,261 Lb)||1,100kg (2,426 Lb)||1,100kg (2,426 Lb)||1,225kg (2,701 Lb)||1,100kg (2,426lb)||1,245kg (2,744 Lb)|
|Includes Setup DVD, Filter Cartridges and Chemical Floater:||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is pretty easy to set up but realistically takes one person about an hour to unpack, move it into position, inflate and attach pump correctly the first time. I guess this would significantly reduce with 2 people and with practice.
2. It is made with pretty tough material, more in keeping with rib boats than a typical inflatable pool
3. The drainage pipe has a screw fit that will accept a typical Hozelock screw fit adapter to attach a hosepipe to drain. Also the Hozelock screw adapter will fit the hot pipe plumbed to your washing machine (there should be a cut off tap just below the point where the washing machine's hose screws onto the hot water pipe. Turn off the hot water supply to the washing machine using the cut off tap, unscrew the washing machines hot water pipe- the red one- and screw the Hozelock connector onto the now vacant hot water feed and attach the hosepipe - a ready hot water supply). So I used this to top up with hot water after I 1/2 filled it with cold water first. This gets the temperature up to a decent level immediately so it should only take an hour or 2 to adjust to the final required temp.
4. Water maibtenance; The only chemicals I have bought so far are 8 x 750g of table salt from Aldi (28p each) and after a few days some PH minus. The self chlorination has been great so far. It takes about 12 hours or so to get the chlorine level correct at set up but the water looks and smells really clean. I then run the self chlorinator for about 8 hours each time it has been used (daily so far). The only issue I found was that the pH was creeping up, so I occasionally add a small amount of pH minus (20g initially then about 5g every day or so). I wouldn't buy pH adjuster immediately though, salt in solution is meant to be pH neutral, so it probably depends on other chemicals present in your water supply. My tap water is moderately hard, pH may be OK or even drop in other areas of the country. Give it a day or 2 before starting to optimise the pH and determine whether its pH plus or minus you need. I also clean the filter after every use and rotate them (it comes with 2 filters and only uses 1 at a time). One other issue is that you can only run the heater OR the chlorinator at the same time. Currently the temperature only drops a few degrees overnight when I run the chlorinator but on colder nights it may drop further, in that case having some chlorine tablets on hand may be useful so that you can chlorinate with the chlorine tablets dispenser (provided) whilst keeping the heater on.
5. How salty is the water? You really can't tell it has any salt in it at all, although I haven't actually tasted it!
6. Depth - is pretty good it comes to about mid chest level sitting straight up (I'm 5' 8") but this goes up as more people get in and its actually quite difficult to sit up straight with the hydrojets on.
6. The hydrojets: produce very strong water jets that can be adjusted in strength and direction, they offer more powerful massage type action than air bubbles alone. They do incorporate some air into the jet stream (there is a small air inlet -nonadjustable) to the right of the pump hoses in the upper edge of the pool tub itself that mixes air with the water jets, so that there are air bubbles within the water jets.
7. Heat- is it hot enough? - 40 degrees for me is actually too hot. I managed about 20 minutes and started finding it uncomfortable- and I like hot baths. The difference between a hot bath and the hot tub is that a bath cools a LOT quicker than a hot tub, especially on warm summer evenings. In an hour the hot tub temperature remained at 40 degrees with no extra heating, just hydrojets on. It may be different on cooler/autumn nights but I have yet to try it. For me 37 to 38 deg C is comfortable. So I would say 40 deg C should be hot enough for most.
8. I noted a review complaining about noise - it really isn't very noisy at all, although I can understand the resonance issue, when I first had it set up the pump/heater unit wasn't quite Kevel and it did produce a kind of resonance from the right side of the unit, where the pump maintenance hatch is located. I levelled of the patio slab it was resting on and this has cured the issue.
I hope these points are helpful.
From the reviews I read about hydrojet vs air jets it was worth spending extra for the hydrojets. They powerful and Adjustable (direction and power) and the flow is hot because it's simply circulating water in the tub. I'm chuffed to bits with this product. The only question is will it still work next year after packing up for the winter (the instruction say it should not be operated in very cold weather). I guess it's the difference between a £700 tuband a £7k tub. The only slight niggle is that the thermostat is accurate to +/- 1 degree. Doesn't sound much but I've found quite a narrow sweet spot for the operating temperature. I use a meat thermometer to get an accurate fix. If you're interested in running cost the estimates I read before we're pretty accurate. For me its about £10-12 per week but obviously depends on how you use it. I tend to keep it close to operating temp so it can be used any time without waiting.
Most recent customer reviews
To bits of paper one saying about the chloranater...Read more
Upgradedto this model last year.
Set-up again 4 wks ago, all working perfect until Thurs night while relaxing in the hot tub i thought it had...Read more