- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: H J Kramer; New edition edition (13 Sept. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0915811936
- ISBN-13: 978-0915811939
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 1.3 x 18.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (22 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 168,937 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Laws of Spirit: Simple, Powerful Truths for Making Life Work Paperback – 13 Sep 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My only gripe with this particular book is it's similarity to 'The Way Of The Sacred Warrior' which tells of a different sage in a different place, but with the same flavour. Despite this, for Millman fans (of which I am now one) don't miss it.
Initially I was going to review this book under the banner "this book should be standard issue at birth" I really felt that after reading and this stayed with me for a long time. The truth is while I have total faith and confidence in what this book prescribes, I didn't lead with this heading because in my experience this is a spiritual based book probably most suited to people in there late 20's and beyond due to the inherent difficultly of being responsible for the use of such knowledge when one has a teenage mindset. I had read what appealed me from this book years ago in paperback and as they say "hindsight is 20:20 vision". Lord have Mercy.
THE LAWS OF SPIRIT: A Tale of Transformation
i would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to stop and take stock
I would also recommend the seller book arrived quickly and in good condition (used item)
Thank you for this gem of a book
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A brilliant book for transformational change. I often give it to my coachees when our coaching programme is finished as a lasting reminder. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Colleen
OK, but clearly not the same quality as some of his other work.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
What a lovely little book - so simply and beautifully written. Quick to read and easy to understand short story, but powerful messages in this book. Will read again and again!Published 13 months ago by Suzanne Green
Fantastic parable to explain the spiritual laws. Great analogies to help you remember and apply the laws.Published 14 months ago by Georgia Robson
The challenge is to live the laws, putting knowledge & intentions into action. This needs faith, strength & courage and most importantly awareness of what is going on!! Read morePublished 18 months ago by DR JB SADASHIVAIAH
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks